Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of terms
Please note that in order to access and benefit from a wide range of services and related features, you need to register and become an accredited member first. It must be explicitly stated that macrob2b platform is merely a communication Bridge amongst our users and Product representations and individual opinions do not reflect our personal point of view. It solely has n informative aspect.
Moreover, every account owner is responsible for preserving their personal information and must notify us in case of unauthorized use of their password or account. More importantly, macrob2b assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion or mis-delivery.
Macrob2b intends to assure you that the privacy of its users is guaranteed. Accordingly, users are expected to heed the following obligations:
use Macrob2b and the Service for business purpose only, and
provide valid and authentic information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Member Profile"), and
update the Registration Data regularly to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Any false and misleading information leads to possible account suspension or termination due to reasonable suspicion regarding identity and information fraud, and
read carefully and agree to the terms provided in privacy and policy section.
Security and password of account
Upon being admitted into Macrob2b, you will receive a password and account designation. You are expected to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully accountable for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
notify Macrob2b promptly any unauthorized use of your password or account or any data infringement, and
ensure that you exit from your account to reduce the risk of any loss or damage since Macrob2b will not accept any liability in terms of your failure to comply with the obligations.
You promise not to use the Service to:
- You voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission and use of the service;
- Not reasonably be considered to be defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Impersonate any person or entity, regarding Macrob2b official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Any manipulation in headers and identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Expose any content to online media and transmit the contents that you are forbidden, under any law or circumstances such as: inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements;
- Attempt to infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret of a content or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any party;
- Upload, post, e-mail or transmit that contains or constitutes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation. Yet those areas such as shopping rooms that are characterized for such purpose are excluded.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files during your user submission activities. Any computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment are also included;
- interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or attempt to circumvent any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website;
- gain unauthorized access to do anything that intentionally or unintentionally disrupts any portion of this Website or violet any applicable law, subsidiary legislation, regulation, order, notice, code of practice, code of conduct, standard, guideline etc;
- "stalk" or harass another individual;
- Endangering the security of other users by collecting their personal information;
- Get Involved in fraud or scams or any other unauthorized activities against security protocols;
- Involve in Prohibited goods trade including any Ammunitions and firearms, tobacco products, drugs, steroids, drug paraphernalia and counterfeit items.
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods with respect to this Website to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or any Content, to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Service.
You concede that Macrob2b does not pre-screen Content, but that Macrob2b and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to analyze and alter any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Macrob2b and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that Macrob2b in its sole discretion:
- has reasonable suspicion to believe that it violates or is likely to violate the TOS;
- considers it to be likely objectionable in any way;
- is required to remove by order, notification or requirement of a court of competent jurisdiction, regulator, government agency or statutory board. You accept the possible risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content provided by Macrob2b or submitted to Macrob2b, including limitless information in Macrob2b Members Directory, Macrob2b Product Directory, and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that Macrob2b may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or for good intentions. In this regard, preservation and disclosure is required to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the TOS;
- respond to claims that any Content which disrupts portions of this Website or violets any applicable law, subsidiary legislation, regulation, order, notice, code of practice, code of conduct, standard, guideline etc.;
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Macrob2b, its users and the public.
You need to understand that service transmission and mechanical operations, including your Content, may involve
- Distribution over various networks;
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
AGREEMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL PURPOSE AND SERVICE USAGE
By Recognizing the fact that the entirety of this Website may not be suitable or available for use in all locations, you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws. Specifically, you agree to follow all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
STATUS OF PUBLIC CONTENT POSTED
- On the basis of TOS, "publicly accessible areas of the Service" represents those areas approachable by the general public.
- Macrob2b is committed to grant you the service with regard to any user content published to our platform, You know and agree that we will need to grant the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to maintain and modify such Content on the Service solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the specific Macrob2b Trade Network to which such Content was submitted. The foregoing authority is valued and applied as long as you intend to continue including such Content on the platform and by the time you remove the content from platform the authorities are terminated.
- Once you upload your content in publicly accessible areas of the Service, you are fully agreed to grant certain license to Macrob2b such as usage of the content for different purposes and and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Macrob2b, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and partners, harmless from and against claims, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from:
- your use of the website, services and the materials;
- including copy right
- your defiance of any our policies and TOS,
- your violation of the rights of the third party
You promise not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit in any manner and for any purpose (including, use and access to the service or commercial purposes) that considered to be inappropriate, abuse and harm our service.
GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that Macrob2b may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the Service. Even so you should realize that Macrob2b shall not be liable to you for the deletion or failure to store any messages. Macrob2b disclaims to protect communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You agree that Macrob2b entitles to log off inactive accounts or cancel your access to any Macrob2b service for an extended period of time. Furthermore, Macrob2b reserves the right to alter these general practices and limitations at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
You acknowledge that Macrob2b reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the service it offers and provisions of these Terms without prior notice - at any time and in any manner. you agree that Macrob2b will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of those Macrob2b Services. Macrob2b may make changes to our services or to these terms at any time.
You agree that Macrob2b, may, without your prior notice , immediately terminate or revoke any or all of your rights granted under these TOS, in its sole discretion. You agree that if Macrob2b notices that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the provisions of the TOS, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Platform and/or Services and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke your account and all related information and files issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Platform and/or Services in whole or in part.. Consequently, Macrob2b will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination to access our service.
In addition, Macrob2b reserves the right to ban and terminate account for the following reasons:
- Scam or fraud suspicion
- failed checks conducted by Macrob2b team
- copyright violation and illegal trade
- unfavorable and inappropriate business activities
DEAKING AMONG DEALERS AND MEMBERS
Through the service (including payment and delivery), You might want to participate in promotions of members or business dealings which are solely between you and such member. Thus, you agree that you are entirely responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such members on the Service.
For your convenience and access to extensive resources, Macrob2b may include hyperlinks to third party websites. The third-party websites are entirely independent and therefore are not under our control. We disclaim the warrant with respect to content, products, services, any objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website. Thus, by acknowledging the fact that hyperlinks to other websites do not reflect our endorsement or verification of such website, you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
MACROB2BS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that under any applicable law the Macrob2b rights, title and interest in and to services, are owned by and licensed to Macrob2b. You further agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service is protected by copyrights and other proprietary rights and laws. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, you are strictly prohibited to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHICH INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE IS WITH YOU.
- MACROB2B MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
- SUITABLE FOR OR COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
- ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT AND ACCURATE,
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND
- DEFECTS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, OR FROM ANY DOWNLOADING BY YOU OF CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE IS DISCLAIMED. AND ADDITIONALLY, IT IS ALL AT YOUR OWN LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE AND LOSS OF DATA CAUSED BY DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MACROB2B OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
Macrob2b liability limits
Macrob2b shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages, including loss of data, revenue, profits, use or other economic advantage, however arising, even if we know there is a possibility of such damage. the damage resulting from:
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the macrob2b services;
- the cost of preparation of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our servers or any personal information or other information stored therein;
- any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the platform, and statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
- any other matter arising from the use or the inability to use any of macrob2b services.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary by jurisdiction and other jurisdictions.
All notices or other forms of communication by us that are given to you will be deemed received and effective within twenty-four (24) hours after it is published or sent through any of the following methods: a) via either email or regular mail b) displaying notice boards and pop-up within the Macrob2b Website c) through any other mean
You are solely responsible for your User Products and E-Commerce related activities, and any promotions and related Content involved in use of this service, and compliance with any laws applicable thereto with respect to TOS. You ay also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software By choosing not to enforce any of these Terms, we will not waive our rights. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties, nevertheless, agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.